What a way to end 2017! Thank you so much AlyssaSpeaks for nominating me for this award. As a new blogger, only starting earlier this month, it is greatly appreciated. Check out her poetry blog!
Favorite blog: Strictly 4c
As a fellow naturalista, I love how you promote self love and hair care. From your product reviews, tips to care for natural hair, and personal experiences you overcame with your own hair, your site certainly doesn’t disappoint. You understand that it’s not always easy having the kinkiest hair but it can be manageable and beautiful. Your titles are always catchy and your site is very elegant and professional.
10 Random Facts About Me:
- People think I am older when I tell them I have been in the military over 6 years now, but I am only 24! Haha.
- I do not know how to cornrow—Flat twists are a life saver!
- I love to shop. Even grocery shopping excites me Haha!
- I was born in Detroit, Michigan
- I am such a big baby when I am sick.
- I YouTube just about everything before I buy it.
- I am on a mission to become my own boss, I dislike working for someone else.
- My favorite foods are spaghetti and baked macaroni and cheese.
- I was born in August
- I love to coupon.
Further questions given by AlyssaSpeaks :
- Is travel an integral part of your lives? If so, where have you visited?
- Sadly, Not leisurely yet. I have traveled a few place with the military but not on a vacation. I am hoping to incorporate some traveling in 2018 and get some stamps on my passport!
- What is your passion in life?
- I am passionate about helping people. It has always been a great feeling to be able to be there for someone who truly just needs help. To know that I was the one who was able to make someone else happy.
- Why did you decide to write/blog on WordPress?
- I researched many blog platforms for months, trying to find what would best fit my site’s needs. WordPress had the best customer service, plans, and the versatility that I needed to my site unique.
- What is your favorite food to cook?
- Baked chicken or my Beef soup.
- If you have a favorite film, what is it and why?
- My favorite film is Twister. It’s pretty old but I love storm/natural disaster movies.
- In what season were you born?
- I am a summer baby.
- Do you prefer warm or cold weather, why?
- I prefer cold. When it is hot you can strip completely naked but you will still be hot. In the cold you can always add layers. I feel miserable in the heat.
- What is your favorite book?
- I do not think I have a favorite book at the moment, but I love romantic thrillers.
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Definitely a dog person.
- Describe your personality and how it impacts your life.
- I have a very strong personality. Many people take it the wrong way. I know what I want, like, and what I will and will not tolerate. I am not a loud person. I am very vocal. Once people get to know me they love me.
All of your sites are awesome!
My questions for you all:
- What steps do you plan to take to make your blog better in 2018?
2.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world today, where would you go?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- Who is your biggest supporter?
- If you were given $500,000.00 right now, what is the first thing you would do with it?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you have any animals?
The Liebster Award is:
An award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2017:
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so others (and me) can check out your answers!