I hope 2018 is treating you great so far.
So a few months ago I stumbled across a product that I honestly didn’t have high hopes for. I personally have never heard of the company before, and by the looks of the woman on the jar I assumed the product was geared more towards relaxed hair.
Fast forward to today, I am so in love with Profectiv’s Mega Growth Anti-Breakage Strengthener Creme.
I purchased a 8.25 oz jar from my local Walmart for about $6. This product is also listed on Amazon.com for about $9 for the same size.
It is very thick, so you do not need much of it.
- The smell– Guy’s it smells like fruit! The scent last all day.
- The consistency- Because it is so thick, I find that the moisture holds longer in my hair, allowing me to not have to re-moisturize so often.
- The Ingredients- It is protein enriched with Olive Shea and Avocado.
- The shine- I get a great natural, healthy looking sheen after application.
- The price- I think this product is sold at a decent price. Most companies charge $10+ on jars this size nowadays.
- Greasy residue- If you use too much, it will leave your hair weighed down and very greasy. It is a really thick product, a little goes a long way.
So I have been using this product for a few months now and I can honestly say I have NOT noticed any “Mega Growth” at all. It is a good Strengthener and an overall good moisturizer for my hair.
I give this product a 9/10.
Have you used this product or any products from the Profectiv line?
Let me know below!
*I purchased this product with my own money*